American Concrete Institute (ACI), National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) and Industry training classes are conducted regularly
We can help train and certify your personnel
We are a local sponsoring group for the American Concrete Institute (ACI) and the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA). In that capacity we offer a number of certification classes throughout the year.
Please visit our site periodically to see what classes we are offering and when those classes will be conducted.
ACI Field Technician Class Schedule/Location
- September 27-28, 2017 - Wilkes-Barre / Pittston, PA
- October 11-12, 2017 - Leesport, PA
- October 25-26, 2017 - Bellefonte / State College, PA
- November 8-9, 2017 - Lititz, PA
- December 6-7, 2017 - Harrisburg, PA
- December 13-14, 2017 - Bethlehem, PA
- January 10-11, 2018 - Gettysburg / Hanover, PA
ACI Field Technician Tutorial Class
Once you have registered for your exam date, consider taking PACA's Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade I Tutorial Course to help you better prepare for your exam.
The tutorial includes:
- Hands-on training utilizing the actual equipment used for testing.
- Classroom review for the written test.
- Preparation for the seven standard tests commonly associated with sampling and testing fresh concrete in the field.
Tutorial Class Schedule/Location
- October 7, 2017 - Casilio Concrete, Bethlehem, PA
- February 3, 2018 - Boger Concrete, Middletown, PA